Tomorrow is Earth Day. In our house, it’s the environmental equivalent of New Year’s Day considering how many resolutions/pledges we make to be greener.
Over the last few years, we’ve tried a few things, from buying a meat share from a nearby farm to growing many of our own vegetables to using greener cleaning products. After all, Pinterest says there’s nothing vinegar can’t do!
A couple of months ago, our garbage collector added a weekly pickup for curbside recycling. I was super excited when they dropped off our recycling bin – it was the same size as our garbage can!
And we’ve been filling it up every single week. The amount of junk mail we get in this neighborhood is borderline disturbing.
And if you’ve been around here for more than 5 seconds, you know that one of my favorite “let’s be a little greener” things is Envirosax. No more fighting for space under the kitchen sink with that plastic bag crammed full of more plastic bags, the one you keep telling yourself that you’ll recycle “next time.”
Want a chance to win a set of your very own? Simply answer this question in the comments below: What is your current “be greener” goal?
We’re (ahem, I am) going to be trying more of those cleaning tips I’ve seen on Pinterest.
Update: The winner is Meighan with comment #73. Thanks for sharing all of your goals, it has given us plenty of great ideas!
You can earn up to 4 extra entries by:
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow us on Twitter.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you like us on Facebook.
- Leaving a separate comment below that you subscribe to our RSS feed.
- Leaving a separate comment below that you subscribe or our email newsletter.
The fine print:
- Maximum of five (5) entries per person.
- Giveaway ends at 11:59pm (Texas time!) on 4/27.
- Winner will be selected by one of those cold, soulless, unfeeling random number generator thingies and announced on this post after selected.
- Winners will receive a 5-piece set of Envirosax in style Planet Green (maximum retail value of prize = $30).
- Prize must be claimed within 7 days or it will be forfeited.
- If the winning comment is an “extra entry” comment, it will be subject to verification.
- Prize can only be shipped to a US address.
- All prizes are provided by Confections of a Foodie Bride, unless stated otherwise.
- Official giveaway rules can be found here.