It’s the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways! On the 4th day of Christmas, there was the hardest working pan in my kitchen. Everyone needs a good all-purpose frying/saute pan. It sears, it sautes, it simmers, and it goes straight from cooktop to oven with no problems. It also goes from oven to cooktop with no problems, assuming you remember to put an oven mitt over the handle – but it’s a mistake you’ll only make once!
To enter the giveaway, simply answer the following question in the comments below: What is the oldest piece of cookware that you own?
Update: The random generator thingy has spoken: Krsita with comment #174 is the winner! Please check your email for instructions on claiming your prize. The elves are waiting!
Mine is a small, nonstick pan that we use solely for scrambled eggs. It cost me less than $10 new when I moved into my first apartment… which was a long, long time ago. So long that if it were a person, it would be old enough to slam doors, roll its eyes, and screamed about how much it hated me. Side note – I can’t wait for my sweet little girl to be a teenager.
You can earn up to 4 extra entries by:
– Tweet about the giveaway (it’s easy, just click here!) and leave the link to your Tweet in the comments.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow us on Twitter.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow the blog’s Instagram feed.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow my mad recipe pinning and house projects that I wish I could pay someone to do for me on Pinterest.
(Extra entries can only be counted if left as a separate comment – your comment # is your entry.)
The fine print:
- Maximum of five (5) entries per person.
- Giveaway ends at 12:01am (Texas time!) on December 13th.
- Winner will be selected by one of those cold, soulless, unfeeling random number generator thingies and announced on this post after selected.
- Winners will receive an All-Clad 10-inch frying pan (maximum retail value of prize = $80).
- Prize must be claimed within 7 days or it will be forfeited.
- Winning “extra entry” comments can be subject to verification.
- Prize can only be shipped to a US address.
- All prizes are provided by Confections of a Foodie Bride, unless stated otherwise.
- Official giveaway rules can be found here.