It’s the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways! On the 2nd day of Christmas, there was 2nd hardest working small appliance in my kitchen: The Breville Citrus Press.
That beautiful, shiny machine makes it far, far too easy to make homemade margarita mix. Without it, we’d still be buying the neon-green stuff in the bottle that has way too much sugar and barely any real lime juice.
The citrus press can handle juicing everything from key limes for dessert to oranges for breakfast to gigantor Texas grapefruit for margaritas. And it can be yours just in time for all those wonderful winter citrus recipes!
To enter the giveaway, simply leave a comment below and tell me: Which winter citrus are you most looking forward to?
Update: The random generator thingy has spoken: Amy @ The Nifty Foodie with comment #101 is the winner! Please check your email for instructions on claiming your prize. The elves are waiting!
Picking my favorite citrus is a whole lot harder than picking my favorite child but I’m going to go with grapefruit… until blood oranges come back. Or Meyer lemons
You can earn up to 4 extra entries by:
– Tweet about the giveaway (it’s easy, just click here!) and leave the link to your Tweet in the comments.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow us on Twitter.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow the blog’s Instagram feed.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow my mad recipe pinning and house projects that I wish I could pay someone to do for me on Pinterest.
(Extra entries can only be counted if left as a separate comment – your comment # is your entry.)
The fine print:
- Maximum of five (5) entries per person.
- Giveaway ends at 12:01am (Texas time!) on December 13th.
- Winner will be selected by one of those cold, soulless, unfeeling random number generator thingies and announced on this post after selected.
- Winners will receive an Breville Citrus Press (maximum retail value of prize = $190).
- Prize must be claimed within 7 days or it will be forfeited.
- Winning “extra entry” comments can be subject to verification.
- Prize can only be shipped to a US address.
- All prizes are provided by Confections of a Foodie Bride, unless stated otherwise.
- Official giveaway rules can be found here.