It’s the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways! On the 5th day of Christmas, there was a gift card for 100 Amazon Bucks to get whatever you want. A new game for your kids’ Wii, that expensive lip gloss that your husband doesn’t understand how it’s different from the 97-cent tube of Chapstick (IT JUST IS, OKAY?!), or a year’s supply of toilet paper.
I don’t judge.
To enter the giveaway, simply answer the following question in the comments below: What is your least favorite Christmas song?
Update: The random generator thingy has spoken: Elisabeth with comment #1494 is the winner! Please check your email for instructions on claiming your prize. The elves are waiting!
I completely despise Last Christmas. It’s like a song about a 1-night stand or something and the only reason they play it at Christmas is because it has the word Christmas in the lyrics. They couldn’t make it be less about Christmas if they tried. And it doesn’t matter who sings it, I will never be able hit NEXT fast enough when it comes on. Ever.
[deep breath] Okay, rant over.
You can earn up to 4 extra entries by:
– Tweet about the giveaway (it’s easy, just click here!) and leave the link to your Tweet in the comments.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you like us on Facebook.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow the blog’s Instagram feed.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow my mad recipe pinning and house projects that I wish I could pay someone to do for me on Pinterest.
(Extra entries can only be counted if left as a separate comment – your comment # is your entry.)
The fine print:
- Maximum of five (5) entries per person.
- Giveaway ends at 12:01am (Texas time!) on December 13th.
- Winner will be selected by one of those cold, soulless, unfeeling random number generator thingies and announced on this post after selected.
- Winners will receive an Amazon Gift Card (e-card if available, maximum retail value of prize = $100).
- Prize must be claimed within 7 days or it will be forfeited.
- Winning “extra entry” comments can be subject to verification.
- Prize can only be shipped to a US address.
- All prizes are provided by Confections of a Foodie Bride, unless stated otherwise.
- Official giveaway rules can be found here.