It’s the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways! On the 8th day of Christmas, there were cute aprons.
I am a recovering apron hoarder. I still have a small (not small) weakness when it comes to seeing a cute apron hanging on a rack. But through compromise, I know have only 1 drawer in the kitchen for aprons. I can stuff as many aprons in there I can, but as soon as the drawer won’t close – it’s game over.
To enter the giveaway, simply answer the following question in the comments below: If you’re celebrating Christmas, or just cooking up a feast for two, when does the “big meal” happen – Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Update: The random generator thingy has spoken: Alaina with comment #373 and Jess B. with comment #193 are the winners! Please check your email for instructions on claiming your prize. The elves are waiting!
We celebrate Christmas Eve with a big dinner with my family and then repeat a big Christmas Day lunch with Jason’s family. And then it’s diet time.
You can earn up to 4 extra entries by:
– Tweet about the giveaway (it’s easy, just click here!) and leave the link to your Tweet in the comments.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you like us on Facebook.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow the blog’s Instagram feed.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow my mad recipe pinning and house projects that I wish I could pay someone to do for me on Pinterest.
(Extra entries can only be counted if left as a separate comment – your comment # is your entry.)
The fine print:
- Maximum of five (5) entries per person.
- Giveaway ends at 12:01am (Texas time!) on December 13th.
- Winner will be selected by one of those cold, soulless, unfeeling random number generator thingies and announced on this post after selected.
- Two (2) winners will receive an ASD Living Apron in style Fantasia (maximum retail value of prize = $35).
- Prize must be claimed within 7 days or it will be forfeited.
- Winning “extra entry” comments can be subject to verification.
- Prize can only be shipped to a US address.
- All prizes are provided by Confections of a Foodie Bride, unless stated otherwise.
- Official giveaway rules can be found here.