We look for any excuse to celebrate. Little things, big things – we treat them all the same. Usually with a margarita. Or a bottle of port. Last night, we celebrated some fun blogging milestones by finishing some new distressed wood props… and a bottle of our ’07 port Tonight, we celebrate with the prettiest mixer that I’ll never own.
The color is beautiful. And the glass bowl wouldn’t last 30 seconds in our house. I’d like to be able to blame the kiddo but let’s be honest here, I’d drop it. And then I’d probably cry. And then I’d get really, really angry. At Kitchenaid. Because they made a glass bowl. But that’s enough of that…
To enter, simply leave a comment on this post and tell us: What are you most looking forward to now that the weather is warm?
The fine print:
- One comment per person.
- (Optional) You can earn two extra entries by:
- – Leaving an additional comment saying that you’ve liked us on Facebook
- – Leaving an additional comment saying that you’ve followed us on Twitter
- Giveaway ends at 11:59pm (Texas time!) on Friday the 13th (dun dun dun).
- Winner will be selected by one of those cold, soulless, unfeeling random number generator thingies and announced back here on Sunday.
- If hot pink isn’t your thing, a mixer of equal value may be chosen.
- Due to freight limitations, prize can only be shipped within North America.