What’s your thing? You know, that “thing.” That thing you can’t resist buying. And then buying way too much.
I have two. I love paper. Any and all kinds! Pretty stationary, plain ol’ yellow sticky notes, index cards, old-school spiral notebooks, and cute to-do list pads. Even though I have mostly converted lists and such to electronic form, in the end, I still love the feeling of pulling out a stack of of paper, grabbing a pen, and sitting at the table to write. I’m a list maker and there’s no more satisfying feeling than taking that pen and making a very decisive swipe across the page. It’s like tossing your head back and shouting to the world, “DONE! FINISHED! OVER!” Only you don’t risk waking up a cranky toddler.
My other thing? Aprons. I have two drawers in the kitchen stuffed full of aprons. Some plain, some over-the-top girly. Some handmade, some purchased. One of my favorites was a wedding gift that my Aunt Gail sewed, a white and bright green plaid apron with pretty white eyelet trim that reminds me of the curtains that hung in our kitchen window when I was little. I love aprons.
To enter the giveaway for the cute apron up there, simply leave a comment on this post and tell us: What is your thing? Is it aprons? Paper? Or am I the only weirdo?
Updated: The winner is Apron Appeal with lucky comment #38. Instructions for claiming your prize were sent to the email that you left with your comment. Thanks!
The fine print:
- One comment per person.
- You can earn two extra entries by:
– Leaving a comment that you follow us on Twitter.
– Leaving a comment that you like us on Facebook.
- Giveaway ends at 11:59pm (Texas time!) on Tuesday 6/7.
- Winner will be selected by one of those cold, soulless, unfeeling random number generator thingies and announced on this post on Wednesday.
- If prize isn’t claimed within 7 days, a second winner will be selected.
- Contest is open to readers world wide.
Good luck! And happy Friday!