Would you like a cute set of reusable grocery bags? Or as they’re known around here, a set of carry-all-the-toddler’s-toys-upstairs-in-one-trip bag. Or the we-haven’t-checked-the-mail-in-two-weeks bag. Or the send-the-toddler-to-grandma’s-for-the-night bag. And don’t forget the I-can’t-find-the-beach-bag bag.
It’s no secret that I absolutely love my Envirosax bags. They may be great for grocery shopping but they’re even better for the rest of life. And we’d like to share a set with you.
Adrienne, with lucky comment #22 is the winner of the Envirosax! Instructions to claim your prize were sent to the email address that you left with your comment. Congratulations!
The fine print:
- One comment per person.
- You can earn two extra entries by:
– Leaving a comment that you follow us on Twitter.
– Leaving a comment that you like us on Facebook.
- Giveaway ends at 11:59pm (Texas time!) on Friday.
- Winner will be selected by one of those cold, soulless, unfeeling random number generator thingies and announced on this post on Saturday.
- If prize isn’t claimed within 7 days, a second winner will be selected.
- Contest is open to readers world wide.