Happy Monday! This week, we’re giving away another of my favorite things: cute aprons.
The Foodie Groom has absolutely no use for cute aprons. And usually no opinion on whether they’re actually cute or not. And to make sure we have enough room in the kitchen drawers for things that he actually cares about, like being able to find kitchen towels, I’ve been relocating my
apron collection aprons to a linen closet as they come out of the laundry.
To enter, simply leave a comment below and tell us: What’s your favorite, quick, go-to dinner in the summer?
Our current favorite? Penne & Zucchini Carbonara
Update: Vanessa, with lucky comment #62 is the winner of the apron! Instructions to claim your prize were sent to the email address that you left with your comment. Thanks!
The fine print:
- One comment per person.
- You can earn two extra entries by:
– Leaving a separate comment that you follow us on Twitter.
– Leaving a separate comment that you like us on Facebook.
- Giveaway ends at 11:59pm (Texas time!) on Friday.
- One winner will be selected by one of those cold, soulless, unfeeling random number generator thingies and announced on this post on Saturday.
- If prize isn’t claimed within 7 days, a second winner will be selected.
- Contest is open to readers world wide.