5 years ago I took a poorly-lit picture of my dinner plate with a little camera that I snagged from my new husband and posted it online. And now here we are – 600+ posts, 3 houses, 2 cameras, and a toddler later. We’ve made some great friends, traveled to new places, and have had a lot of fun. And I’ve even learned how to use a camera, which 5 years ago seemed completely impossible.
To celebrate our little blog’s 5th birthday-iversary, we’re giving away an Empire Red KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer. To enter, simply answer this question in the comments below:
What is your favorite comfort food?
Ours is mac & cheese with chicken and peas. The best part is that in 20 minutes, we’re at the table. In cheesy heaven. That’s actually the best part.
Update: Kristy has won the mixer with comment #779. Instructions on claiming your prize have been sent to the email address you left with your comment. Thanks for reading!
The fine print:
- Maximum of three comments per person. You can earn two extra entries by:
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow us on Twitter.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you like us on Facebook.
- Giveaway ends at 11:59pm (Texas time!) on Friday.
- Winner will be selected by one of those cold, soulless, unfeeling random number generator thingies and announced on this post on Saturday.
- Prize can only be shipped to a US address.
- Official giveaway rules can be found here.