On the 3rd day of Christmas, there were donuts!
This donut pan was one of the funnest – and sweetest – purchases I made all year. Homemade, fun donut flavors are less than 30 minutes away. If you’re at a loss for what kind of donut you’d make first, I have three words for you: Dulce de Leche.
To enter, answer the questions in the comments below: What is your favorite donut flavor?
Update: The winner is Molly Jean @ The Rookie Chef with comment #243.
The fine print:
- Maximum of three comments per person. You can earn two extra entries by:
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow us on Twitter.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you like us on Facebook.
- Giveaway ends at 11:59pm (Texas time!) tonight.
- Winner will be selected by one of those cold, soulless, unfeeling random number generator thingies and announced on this post tomorrow.
- Winners will receive a Norpro Donut pan (maximum retail value of prize = $17).
- Prize must be claimed within 7 days or it will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
- Prize can only be shipped to a US address.
- Official giveaway rules can be found here.
Good luck! And check out what’s coming next in the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways!