On the 6th day of Christmas, there was chocolate!
When you go through as much chocolate as we do, you can either make 50 trips to the grocery store a year or you buy in bulk. Most of the chocolate used in the goodies I make comes from a 10 lb bar that I order from the bakery supply company that my little brother works for. And the at-cost “big sister discount” that comes with it does not suck.
Today’s giveaway is a collection of excellent quality chocolate:
9.7 oz Scharffen Berger Bittersweet Bars (70%)
9.7 oz Scharffen Berger Semisweet Bars (62%)
9.7 oz Scharffen Berger Unsweetened Bars (99%)
30 oz Scharffen Berger Semisweet Baking Chunks (62%)
That’s over 3.5 lbs of chocolate, perfect for baking. Or eating. When the box arrives at your doorstep, what you do with the contents is totally up to you!
To enter, answer the questions in the comments below: What is your favorite chocolate dessert?
Update: The winner is Sarah K. @ The Pajama Chef with comment #536.
The fine print:
- Maximum of three comments per person. You can earn two extra entries by:
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow us on Twitter.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you like us on Facebook.
- Giveaway ends at 11:59pm (Texas time!) tonight.
- Winner will be selected by one of those cold, soulless, unfeeling random number generator thingies and announced on this post tomorrow.
- Winners will receive a collection of Scharffen Berger Baking Chocolates (maximum retail value of prize = $50)
- Prize must be claimed within 7 days or it will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
- Prize can only be shipped to a US address.
- Official giveaway rules can be found here.
Good luck! And check out what’s coming next in the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways!