On the 10th day of Christmas, there were cupcake cookbooks. And cupcake calendars!
Today’s cupcake prize package includes a copy of my Cupcake Bible: Martha Stewart Cupcakes, a 2012 wall calendar featuring cupcakes (designed by one of my favorite bloggers, Annie of Annie’s Eats), and a $25 gift certificate to Bake It Pretty for pretty cupcake liners, or decorating tips, or fun sprinkles!
To enter the giveaway, answer this question in the comments below: What is your least favorite Christmas/holiday song?
“Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time” runs a close second to Wham’s “Last Christmas.” I will push over small children to avoid hearing that one. Boy, there are some really terrible Christmas songs out there
Update: the winner is Katrina with comment #49.
The fine print:
– Maximum of three comments per person. You can earn two extra entries by:
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow us on Twitter.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you like us on Facebook.
– Giveaway ends at 11:59pm (Texas time!) tonight.
– Winner will be selected by one of those cold, soulless, unfeeling random number generator thingies and announced on this post tomorrow.
– Winners will receive Martha Stewart’s Cupcake cookbook, a 2012 Cupcake wall calendar, and a $25 gift certificate to BakeItPretty.com (maximum retail value of prize = $50).
– Prize must be claimed within 7 days or it will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
– Prize can only be shipped to a US address.
– Official giveaway rules can be found here.
Good luck! And check out what’s coming next in the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways!