On the 7th day of Christmas, there were reusable silicon baking mats!
I’ve gone back and forth on the parchment vs silpat thing several times over the last few years. When it comes down to it, I’ll never realize right before scooping cookie dough that I’ve run out of silpat Nothing sticks to it and it bakes up the most perfectly browned chocolate chip cookies. And bread loaves. I could survive without it… but thanks to a visit from Santa a few years ago, I don’t have to.
To enter, answer this question in the comments below: What is your favorite cookie to make?
Update: The winner is Steph with comment 130.
The fine print:
– Maximum of three comments per person. You can earn two extra entries by:
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow us on Twitter.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you like us on Facebook.
– Giveaway ends at 11:59pm (Texas time!) tonight.
– Winner will be selected by one of those cold, soulless, unfeeling random number generator thingies and announced on this post tomorrow.
– Winners will receive a full-sized 11×17 Silpat baking mat (maximum retail value of prize = $20).
– Prize must be claimed within 7 days or it will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
– Prize can only be shipped to a US address.
– Official giveaway rules can be found here.
Good luck! And check out what’s coming next in the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways!