On the 8th day of Christmas, there was a box of my favorite food coloring!
I love Americolor products. My parents owned a bakery when I was younger and my mom always used Americolor for her cakes & cookies. A little goes a long way and the colors are beautiful. And I think you need a box of them for your next cake or cookie project.
To enter, answer the questions in the comments below: What was the flavor of your last birthday cake?
Update: The winner is Amanda with comment #212!
The fine print:
- Maximum of three comments per person. You can earn two extra entries by:
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow us on Twitter.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you like us on Facebook.
- Giveaway ends at 11:59pm (Texas time!) tonight.
- Winner will be selected by one of those cold, soulless, unfeeling random number generator thingies and announced on this post tomorrow.
- Winner will receive a box of 12 Americolor soft gel pastes (maximum retail value of prize = $20).
- Prize must be claimed within 7 days or it will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
- Prize can only be shipped to a US address.
- Official giveaway rules can be found here.
Good luck! And check out what’s coming next in the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways!